Set amongst the towering mountains of Wolseley and nestling on the banks of the Breede River, you will find the River siding's variety of accommodation options.
The Cottage accommodates a maximum of 5 persons. The unit is comprised of two rooms: the cosy living room offers a full kitchenette, along with dining table, fireplace, dining table and double sleeper couch. The bedroom offers one double bed and one single bed. The Cottage offers a large covered patio overlooking the exclusive braai area and Breede river. Two bathrooms are connected to the Cottage via the stoep, one with toilet and shower, the other with a toilet and bath. Our guests have exclusive access to the river, and beautiful views from the unit towards the butternut fields, Breede river and Wolseley mountains. Pets are welcome. Uncapped Wifi is accessible throughout the Cottage.
- The Cottage accommodates a maximum of 5 persons (excluding camping)
- The Cottage is a Pet Friendly Unit. Please provide adequate bedding and food bowls for your pets. No pets are allowed to sleep on beds or couches.
- R800.00 - Cost per Unit per Night during Week
- R900.00 - Cost per Unit per Night during Weekends
- R950.00 - Cost per Unit per Night during Season (School Holidays & Long Weekends)
- R70.00 - Cost per Person per Night Camping
- We also provide the following at no extra cost: Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Milk, Towels, Fresh Fruit (when available), Firewood, Dishwashing Liquid, Bedding, Braai Grid, Blitz
- Please note that we require a 50% booking deposit and a R350.00 breakage deposit within 3 working days of confirmation to secure your booking. The balance of your booking fee to be settled in full before your arrival or payable in cash before 16:00 on the day of your arrival. We only accept cash when paying on arrival as we do not have credit card facilities. There will be no refunds for cancelled bookings. Proof of payment to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If any damages exceeds breakage deposit, guests will be liable for the deficit.