Set amongst the towering mountains of Wolseley and nestling on the banks of the Breede River, you will find the River siding's variety of accommodation options.
The open plan rondawel accommodates a maximum of 4 persons. The unit contains a double bed, along with 2 single bunk beds and a fully equipped kitchenette. For cold winter nights, the unit offers a Jet-Master Fireplace, and summer evenings can be spent on the large patio with access to an outside braai area. Our guests have exclusive access to the river, and beautiful views from the unit towards the butternut fields, Breede river and Wolseley mountains. No pets are allowed. The ablution facilities housed separately, offers two separate showers and toilets approximately 8m from the unit. Uncapped Wifi is accessible throughout the Rondawel.
- The Rondawel accommodates a maximum of 4 persons (excluding camping)
- R760.00 - Cost per Unit per Night during Week
- R870.00 - Cost per Unit per Night during Weekends
- R70.00 - Cost per Person per Night Camping
- We also provide the following at no extra cost: Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Milk, Towels, Fresh Fruit (when available), Firewood, Dishwashing Liquid, Bedding, Braai Grid, Blitz
- Please note that we require a 50% booking deposit and a R350.00 breakage deposit within 3 working days of confirmation to secure your booking. The balance of your booking fee to be settled in full before your arrival or payable in cash before 16:00 on the day of your arrival. We only accept cash when paying on arrival as we do not have credit card facilities. There will be no refunds for cancelled bookings. Proof of payment to be e-mailed to email@example.com. If any damages exceeds breakage deposit, guests will be liable for the deficit.